Reflections Take Time
1. Listening to stories makes you smarter.
2. A better part of wisdom is to not walk into a room speaking.
3. I felt the loneliness of summer past and the gap that comes with fall not arrived.
4. Poets don't make arguments; they reveal mysteries."
M. Craig Barnes
5. I live like a king. How can I be like that tree?
6. "I am exceptional," she declared, "and that itself is not."
7. Since becoming an adult (perhaps earlier), I have wanted to know my vital spark and use it to light my whole life.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...